12.06.2012

For Me, a new idea and a newish blog.

Hi Everybuddy:

This is one of those blogs where I want to use other people's pics and I am not sure I should.  So if either of the parties don't want me to use your pics, just say so and I will remove them pronto!

New Idea:  This came in the mail today, so it is making the rounds and I thought it was such a great idea for this time of year when we are all making cookies and various goodies, that people would want to see it and put it to use.  First of all my cousin sent it to me because she thought it was me doing the baking thing.  Her idea of baking is opening a box of Little Debbies.  But I want to tell you that while there may be just a little resemblance, it   is NOT ME.

Now is this slick or what?  I am going to do this for all the time  I have left.  Thanks to whoever is in the picture and know that people all over are going to be crazy about this.

New Blog:  For a while now I have been reading (and just loving) this very special blog .  This is the 7MSN Ranch blog featuring some most charming (yes!) donkeys, a pot bellied pig named Wynonna, and a sweet dog named Smooch.  The woman who  operates this ranch is funny, clever and loves her animals.  The name of the Ranch comes from 7 Miles South of Nowhere somewhere in New Mexico.  The blog has a large number of readers signed so you may well know it, but in case you don't, you should and you would love it. I did not ask if I could put this up, because when I write blogs between 12 and 1 am, nobody would answer me any way and who would get mad at someone for loving their blog.
Check out these guys and have a few more laughs every day.

Bowling for carrots here!

So this is pretty much it from me today.  I hope you are all having a good time with your Christmas preparations.  I don't happen to be but that isn't unusual at all.

All best wishes from Jo, Stella and Zkhat

 

20 comments:

  1. That is such a clever idea! Although I'm sure I'd still manage to get food on my recipes some how.
    Thanks again for your sterling work in letting the world know about wonderful blogs. I'm going over to check out the donkeys right now.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pop over and check it out. Nice one! We love your festive header. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a very SMART idea. I can't believe nobuddy has thought of it before now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Phantom loves his donkey friends here, we bet he would enjoy meeting those handsome fellas over at 7MSN Ranch.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a reader of 7MSN now for a couple of years. It's wonderful, I agree. To answer your question, the autumn leaves in my photos have all been taken within the past couple of weeks. Our peak for autumn leaves last year was Dec. 17 but this year they've turned brown a bit earlier and started falling early due to winds. It's been cooler the past couple of days but with daytime highs frequently still in the 70s our fall comes pretty late compared to most people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've popped in on that blog several times. really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i like the header w/ sweet stella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo! So glad to hear from you! We are a zoo at my house...baby's first Christmas and all that Jazz! LOL I hope you start having more fun preparing for the holidays....That recipe saver idea really is a good one. And I'll have to check out 7msn soon. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Pats to Stella and Zkfat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo! I always love finding new blogs (and new ideas) and I'll have to hop over to 7MSN Ranch.

    PS: I love your header photo too! Finally, thank-you for your blogging friendship, I hope you're having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy Mates, wowza that is a great idea but sadly for us, we have no cupboards over our bench :-( We'll pop over and meet your friends. Mum loves donkeys, they have such sweet faces. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your kind words, Jo! I've so enjoyed reading your comments on my blog. It's nice to meet you at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool idea, we'll have to try that sometime!

    -Brandon Raiser

    Don't forgot to stop by our blog and enter the Angry Birds dog toys giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preparations? I'll start tomorrow. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I whill be honest, I had teu take a second look... I whas so looking forward teu a tasty recibe, I skibbed right bast the hanger.

    And fank yeu fur sharing the sbeshull blog. Whee haff a soff sbot fur donkeys and burros and llamas and alpackers and such... so whee are off teu in ecksblore!!!

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Say hi to the gang and maybe a blizzard coming here tonight in Minnesnowda. I like that spelling if now the blizzard.
    Troutbirder and Baron the GSD...;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That does look like a great idea for reading a recipe while you cook! And, thanks for the blog suggestion!

    I am not having too much fun with Christmas preps either but it appears as if everyone else in Blogville is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a perfect idea for reading a recipe, right at eye level instead on my messy counter!
    Christmas for me this year is going to be low key, so not really into the whole prep thing...
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you found the new blog. It was one of the first I ever found and I have had many a laugh from the adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, my mom person thinks that is a wonderful idea!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! the recipe hanger idea is good but we are intrigued by a fellow New Mexican blogger (and her blog is very witty). Thanks for "discovering" her.

    ReplyDelete