7.21.2012

From All Three of Us!

From Jo:  Way too hot for me!  I saw this video this morning on Dog Art and thought you might like it if you haven't seen it    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpIp0Ebao8k  I just loved it.

From Stella:  Thanks for the nice comments on the shaking picture.
It came from this lake   and even though  it was a cloudy day, it was a pretty place to be.  Here is a picture of me when I started to get dry!


You can see my furs are all ruffled up!

It is too hot to walk there today, though, so we are staying home and keeping as cool as we can.

Here is Ziva Zophia Zkhat!



Thank you for the nice letters you wrote me when I talked to you about forgiving Stella for putting her mouth over my head.  Most everyone said to forgive her, its the best thing to do, but also most of the comments came from DOGS!  My sweetie, Tober, said he didn't blame me for being upset for so long and didn't even know why I would want to share a home and Mom with Stella.  But I am going to go with the majority.  Here is where I officially forgive Stella for putting my head in her mouth.  She still likes to jump at me, just a little so she can see me run but she knows she is not allowed to mess with me personally.  So we will see  how THAT goes.

We hope you are all well and braving the hot weather.  September is always a nice month for us, but we are not sure what August is going to be like.  We hope it won't be a repeat of July!

Love and hugs to everybody and we are saying prays for the victims of the Aurora, CO shooting.

Jo, Stella and Zkhat

11 comments:

  1. the video morphing was making me dizzy. maybe its because i just came in from overheating outside (or maybe it is the gin and tonic i decided to drink to cool me down). :)

    a great weekend to you 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! Stay cool and Zkhat, keep your head out of Stella's mouth!!!

    Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think Zkhat will soon let Stella know what it feels like for a woofie to mess with a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just point out that in Scotland we would consider that sky in the first photo to be indicative of a nice bright day with lots of sun!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail hopes that Jo's son is enjoying watching the British Open golf championship, although in this household we only have eyes for the Tour de France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had a cooler day here for a change, which has been so nice because we've been without power for the last day yet again. I hope you stay cool too, and I hope all is well, and I'm off to watch the video now.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, some of those dogs must be related to Pinnochio because their noses kept growing.

    Today we've been playing in the hose water every time we go out just to keep cool. Then we climb onto Mom's lap to cool her off, too.
    Morgan, Sebastian and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting video, although a few at the end were sort of spooky:)

    Hot??? It is awful here, just too much, too much, and they say the worst is yet to come.

    September sounds good to us too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far behind in reading here... reading blogs, that is. The books are delicious! Thank you for sharing 'em.
    Dogs are silly, so if you, Zkhat, can tolerate Stella... well, that is points in heaven. Or so I've heard.

    I suffer your heat with you, and I hope yours ends soon. Very soon???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a cool one. Happy Sunday to you all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Staying cool sounds like a grand plan! In August where we live, we must contend with humid (for us, you would laugh) afternoon monsoons and sweltering heat. The only part of the month we like is dad's birthday on the 16th because we usually go up to the mountains.

    September can be a tease...but October is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's awfully hot here, too! My fur gets all curly when I get wet, too.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete