1.28.2013

Brand New Collar!

Hi EveryBuddy!

Its me, Stella, with a little different post this time.  We were given a new free collar if we would show it to you and tell you about it, and we agreed to do that.  This collar can be found at the dogbark collar store.

I have been wearing this collar now for a couple of weeks, its very comfy and well made.  Its called The ToughHound All Sports collar.  Its made out of a very durable polycoated webbing which they say, will last us for many years of work and play. The ToughHound's non-porous surface dries quickly, won't ever pick up bad smells and makes it easy to remove mud.  The collar also has what my Mom says is the best thing, a stainless steel, laser engraved nameplate which won't jingle or fall from its ring.
You can see, it has strong studs holding the collar and name plate together.  Here is a little better picture of the nameplate, which will feature your name, address, and phone number in case you get lost.  Which I hope you don't.

You can see how sturdy this collar is and another thing we like about it is, I like to go under bushes sometimes after some something, and it never frays this collar like it does my woven one.  In fact, my Mom says my woven collar is getting sort of ratty looking!  We ordered it in neon pink because me and my Mom both like that color on me against my black furs.  But my furs are so long now you can hardly see my new collar.  You can get lots of other colors though, almost anything you'd want.

So if you have any questions about this or think you might like one, go the DogBark Collar Store and tell them you are interested in the ToughHound All Sports personalized collar.

Thanks for stopping!

Cheers,
Stella

11 comments:

  1. i really like the built-in name plate! one less tag to jingle or intrude on the leash clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collar looks fantastic on you! I think you made the right color choice! :)

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! And I bet the color looks really nice against your furs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella, your new collar has LOTS of great features AND it is very attractive. Red is a good color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome collar Stella. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stella! What a beautiful new dress. You must take Hank with you shopping next time. He will probably find a chair and wait by the dressing room, but you two can go to lunch afterwards. Is it a date?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella, I think your new collar is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collar, but Gail says she would miss the jingling of the tag as it helps her locate me when I am off the lead and not right at her heel.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty new collar and you can't lose your tag. That's a good thing.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great review, Stella. We will check it out next time our dogs need a collar.

    BTW, as I typed, Shyla tried to sneak on the sofa to snuggle with your snuggler!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got the neon pink one too!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete