We know that lots of you know that fine blogger Marley, originally from China and now living in India, and he gave us an award! I love to read his blog because he and Lady are always up to some good activity. I hope you go visit them if you haven't already.
Now with telling you about this award, they always want you to answer a few questions, don't they? Like, f'r instance . .
1. Favorite number? 3 is mine, 87 is Stella's and 1 is Zkhats
2. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Stella and I like water, Zkhat milk
3. Facebook or Twitter? NEITHER ONE!
4. Passion? Mine is quilting, Stella is collecting stuffees, and Zkhat's is keeping busy.
5.Favorite pattern? Mine is the log cabin, Stella likes the design on her bed and Zkhat says WHAT?
6.Favorite day of the week? Before I retired it was always Saturday and Sunday but now its everyday, Stella likes walking days, and Zkhat says she likes the days there are deli ham slices in the fridge.
7. Favorite flower? I like the Rambling Roses that grow outside my kitchen door, Stella wants to know if thats what they make pizza out of and Zkhat left about 2 minutes ago.
So you can see we are an exciting little family here, and we are supposed to give this award to 10 people but since lots of people we know already have it, we are going to just offer it to anyone who wants it. Take the picture and answer the questions and tell 'em Jo and Stella sent you.
Cheers and hugs all around,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat who wants to change all her answers but I'm sayin' no!