12.21.2013

Let's Sing, Shall We?

Let us sing another wonderful Christmas Carol together, shall we?  Yes, I get to pick, I always get to pick. So here is another very favorite Carol called The Carol of the Bells:

Hark! how the bells
Sweet silver bells
All seem to say,
"Throw cares away."
Christmas is here
Bringing good cheer
To young and old
Meek and the bold

Ding, dong, ding, dong
That is their song
With joyful ring
All caroling
One seems to hear
Words of good cheer
From ev'rywhere
Filling the air

Oh how they pound,
Raising the sound,
O'er hill and dale,
Telling their tale,
Gaily they ring
While people sing
Songs of good cheer
Christmas is here
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas

On, on they send
On without end
Their joyful tone
To ev'ry home

[Repeat from the beginning]

Ding, dong, ding, dong


Now if you don't know this one, just go to Google and type it in.  You will get lyrics, music and even a choir DVD. (We could be that good, all of us singing.)

Thanks to Ann Adamus for the Christmas card.  I only hope Zkhat doesn't see herself out in the snow with Stella, she would probably have serious heart palps!

Merry Christmas Every Buddy and a Happy 2014!

10 comments:

  1. Well thank you very much Jo. I don't know that carol so shall have to google it or make up my own tune. (Most people who hear me sing come to the conclusion I've made up my own tune anyway...)
    Cheers!
    Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Christmas cheer. The big day is nearly here. Have a serene Sunday and get in some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU fur the Carol. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think now I'll bee singing Christmas carols all day. Last night a group of high school kids stopped by to sing Christmas songs in our living room for us. What fun! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. zkhat stuck in the snow! oh no! stella will save you. :)

    merry christmas to you 3 lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zkhat and Stella in the snow. What a beautiful card! Thanks for the Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Jo! Hope we can get together when I return in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Stella and I love Christmas carols ... have had them playing since Thanksgiving. :) Beautiful card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom has been playing Christmas music all day, but she gets mad when they are the sad ones. This was a great one. Love that card - Ann is so wonderful.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorites :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete