3.30.2013

Happy Easter Evfurry Buddy!


This is Stella coming to you this morning with some very important information. 

Did you know there are two different kinds of Easter Bunnies?  Yes, there are and its furry important for you to know the difference.

Now the really good Easter Bunny looks like this:

He is having a big time filling up his baskets, getting them all pretty for delivery and takes his work very seriously.  If you see him  in your neighborhood, go out and find your basket OR

The Robber Bunny might come and steal them!  Yes, this is a naughty bunny and this is what he looks like

He already has a couple of eggs he has snitched and is looking for more.  He will empty out your basket if he gets a chance.  My neighborhood is full of these naughty bunnies.  He especially likes baskets that are meant for dogs because he likes to eat eggs and chew on bones!  So watch out for this guy and get your baskets tomorrow as soon as the are delivered by the Good Bunny!

Don't worry about this, just be alert!  Have a very Happy Easter!

Happy Spring and love from

Stella

12 comments:

  1. Oh my Stella we have our eyes peeled for the nasty bunny but we think we may be too late. He stole my egg already.
    We wish you and yours a very happy holiday and a Happy Easter. Enjoy.
    Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. stella, you better guard your basket, then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Auntie Stella!! We have an evil Easter blue jay who took the eggs out of the nest that cute little goldfinches made in our garage. Is he related to the mean Easter Bunny??

    We hope you and Zkaht and Jo have a wonderful Easter!

    -Otto (and Ruby and Bart)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Otto, Ruby and Bart!

      Yes that Easter blue jay is FIRST COUSIN to the Robber Rabbit, I am pretty sure about that too! Just you guys all be outside when Bad Blue Jay comes by and scare him away! I am happy you are so aware of things at your home, Otto.

      Love,
      Auntie Stella

      Delete
  4. We don't get our eggs in baskets, we have to work for them. Mom and Dad make us look for our Easter treats and they stand there and laugh. Meanies!!!

    It's OK, we like finding hidden treats.

    Have a happy holiday and we hope the bunny is good to you.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties and the pups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between you and ZKhat, we just know you will guard your basket well and the Good Easter Bunny will fill it to overflowing.

    Happy Easter to you and your Mom.

    Woos - Phantom. Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noes! I'll have to keep a look out for the Nasty Bunnies! If they comes NEAR my basket, I'll just have to dead em'!! hehehehe
    Happy EAster!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you have given us a good description--I was worried the Robber Bunny may look like ME--You should see how much I've taken my from my husband's basket!! :-)

    •✿•♥HAPPY EASTER!!♥•✿•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stella, I always keep an eye out since the Robber guy like the bosses garden. I chase em away but cause of the Invisible Fence I can't catch them. oh well. I wonder if I'll get some jelly beans today?
    your friend,
    Baron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stella,

    Thanks for the heads-up! I will keep my eye out for Robber Bunny. I don't want any of my treats eaten by anyone but me! ;->

    Wishing you and yours a very joyful and Happy Easter! Hope the good Easter Bunny brought you all lots of yummy treats and kept the Robber Bunny away.

    Cheers,

    K (Suka's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stella, hope you got to save your basket!
    And that all had a happy Easter in your house...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to your warning the WDA was on the lookout and got OUR Easter baskets intact filled with treats, an egg with our name on it, and some chews! We hope your basket arrived in perfect condition as well...and the day was spent with your family sharing good memories, looking for signs of Spring, and feeling joyfully hopeful. Thanks for your continued healing energy to Nuka...it is working!

    ReplyDelete